Get the car insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford. Serving Baltimore, Columbia, Annapolis, and all of Maryland.
The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered events.
Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.
As a local, independent insurance agency, Farrell Sullivan Insurance can help you find the right policy for your car by comparing quotes and coverage options from several top providers. In addition to cars, we insure motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, Jet Skis and ATVs too.
Request a free online quote or call us at 410-377-5647 to get started.
How Much Auto Insurance Do You Need?
Serving all of Maryland, our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.
Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In Maryland, to drive you must carry:
- Liability coverage — to pay for losses you cause others
- No-fault coverage — to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Uninsured motorist coverage — To pay for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian. if the at-fault driver does not have insurance.
The following additional insurance coverages are optional:
- Collision coverage — Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually includes an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
- Comprehension Coverage — Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.)
We would be happy to help you ensure that you have the right coverage to meet your needs.
Financing a Car?
To finance a car in Maryland it is necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. Therefore in addition to Liability, No-Fault, and Uninsured Motorist coverage, you would also be required to have Collision and Comprehensive.
Every situation is unique — talk to us today to find out how to get the best value on auto insurance. Request a free quote or call today at 410-377-5647.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Maryland's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.